24 hours for you

+86-21-58386189

E-mail us

[email protected]

12 disc sander grinder i hp motor

• Home
  • 12 disc sander grinder i hp motor

DIY Knifemaker's Info Center Belt Grinder Motor Guide

Belt Grinder Motor Guide Being a 2 hp motor your best bet is to have a 230 V receptacle installed. The 27D is rated for 1.5 hp at 115 V supply or 2 hp at 230 V supply. 12 DIY Disc Sander; Making a Saya (Laminate Method) Gas Forge Build 1 Concepts and Burner Tube;

Get Price

Disk grinder KnifeDogs Forums

Nov 26, 2017Ty, I've been waiting for somebody with real disk grinder experience to chime in, but since they've not yet I'll toss in my 2 cents. First to Opaul, yes, most all the variable speed grinders using a VFD are ran on 1ph, but using a VFD to convert to 3 ph for the motor.

Get Price

Air Angle Disc Sander With 0.6 HP Motor(PT-3046S2

The Air Angle Disc Sander With 0.6 HP Motor is offered by Mountain Pneumatic Tools Co., Ltd., a Taiwan based OEM_ODM manufacturer and supplier of Power Tools, Air Tools, Pneumatic Tools, Hand Tools, OEM Parts.

Get Price

Conquest Combo 12 inch Disc and 6 inch Belt Grinder and Sander

Machines and Accessories; DB301 COMBO 12 inch Disc and 6 inch Belt Sander/Grinder 1.5 hp, 115V/220V, S. Ph. (16 Amps) 60 Cycle, 1960/2850 RPM MADE IN THE USA

Get Price

Conquest 6 x 48 inch belt and 12 inch disc grinder

COMBO 12-Inch Disc 6-Inch Belt Sander/Grinder, $1,285.00 is available in 115 /230 Volt (16/8amps) 60 cycle 1.5 HP Baldor Motor, 12-inch Disc Speed is 1960 RPM; 6 X 48 Belt speed is 2,850 surface feet per minute, Disc Table is 9 X 16.375 tilts 20 degree up and 45 degree down and Belt Table is 7.25 X 14.75 tilting the same; crated weighs 310 pounds

Get Price

Best Belt and Disc Sanders 2019 (Reviews) SanderScore

With the WEN you get of their quality at a huge discount. The most compact solution on the list, the WEN 6502 is certainly a small belt and disc sander but still maintains a good quality body and decent features. It has a 4.3AMP 1/2 HP motor that works on the 436 Inch sanding belt and the 6 inch sanding disc.

Get Price

disc sander grinder i hp motor podlahy-anhydritove

120-Volt 1/2 HP 12 in. Disc Sander The Home Depot. The Delta 12 in. Disc Sander features a reliable 1/2 HP motor. An integral dust collection fan draws dust away from table and into hose for cleaner sanding operation.

Get Price

Belt Sander/Grinder ??? The Hobby-Machinist

Jan 05, 2018About 38 years ago my dad hauled home a heavy old 6 x 48 horizontal belt 12 disc sander that was beat to heck, had bad bearings and a bad motor one summer. I spent about 3 weeks tearing it down, sanding everything, painting it with some industrial paint and putting it back together after my dad had the bearing presses off and we replaced

Get Price

Disc Sander For Sale Farm Equipment For Sale

Oliver 15 Disc Sander Master Motor 43537 12 Hp 3 Ph 220440 1.6 Amp 100763. $1,650.00. Max Universal 20 Disc Sander Grinder 2 Hp 3 Ph 208-220440v 970 Or 1165 Rpm. $1,550.00. Rockwell Delta 12" Disc Grinder Sander Tilt Table W Torit Dust Collector. $1,150.00. G0719 15 .

Get Price

CRAFTSMAN 137.215360 OWNER'S MANUAL Pdf Download.

1 hp (maximum developed) 2x 42 belt 8 disc belt/disc sander (10 pages) 6 x 48 belt 9 disc sander/grinder with stand (20 pages) Sander Craftsman 315.116131 Owner's Manual. Sears dustless dual motion double insulated belt sander (12 pages) Sander CRAFTSMAN 315.117250 Operator's Manual. Double insulated (17 pages)

Get Price

Darling gotoauction

Auction from over 3500 Auction Companies Nationwide. FREE EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS auctions delivered to your inbox

Get Price

King Canada 12 Inch Disc Sander with Brake The Home

12 Inch Disc Sander with Brake Powerful 1.2 HP 8 Amp. Motor, with manual brake quickly stops sanding disc and solid cast-iron base and disc housing that increases stability. Equipped with aluminum table tilts to allow angle sanding up to 45. Comes with adhesive 12 sanding disc and miter gauge.

Get Price

DS20, 20 Disc Sander, 2HP 1PH 230V powermatic

The DS20 20 Disc Sander is ideal for the professional or serious home woodworking shop. It has direct drive from motor to disc for maximum efficiency, with a hand activated brake for quick stoppage of disc. The DS20 sander has an extra large sanding surface,

Get Price

Craftsman Grinder Parts Fast Shipping

Craftsman Grinder parts that fit, straight from the manufacturer. Use our interactive diagrams, accessories, and expert repair help to fix your Craftsman Grinder Carbon motor brushes are one of the most commonly replaced power tool components. Because carbon brushes are wear items, meaning that through friction and use they will gradually

Get Price

JET J-4400A, 12'' Industrial Disc Sander/Grinder (1 Ph., 115V)

Equipment Sales and Surplus is unique in its ability to provide you with straight from the warehouse surplus from JET, Powermatic, Wilton, Oliver, Performax, Columbian, and Conquest; as well as unmatched pricing on NEW items from all of these premium names.

Get Price

JET 6 x 48 Belt / 12 Disc Sander with Closed Stand

The JET JSG-6CS Sander combines a 12 disc and a 6 x 48 belt to provide raw industrial 1.5 HP sanding power. The exclusive dual thumbscrew belt tracking adjustment locks to keep the belt on track while tackling any tough application. The sander boasts both a quick release belt tension lever and a quick lock dust cover for the disc.

Get Price

How To Make A Disk Sander IBUILDIT.CA

The sander is designed around the motor. The motor, being open frame and roughly square, was easily mounted in a wooden frame. Much of the frame is made from 3/4″ cabinet grade plywood, with some parts (feet in particular) made from solid maple.

Get Price

New CONQUEST 20 HD DISC SANDER/GRINDER

Dynamically balanced aluminum disc, 20 in diameter. Quality 2 HP BALDOR motor mounted for vibration-free direct drive. Comfortable 15 x 27-1/4 table w/miter gauge slot tilts 45 forward 35 back. 90 positive table stop. Rack mechanism for raises lowers table

Get Price

Grinder Parts Tool Parts Direct

Shop sander and grinder parts online at Tool Parts Direct. Featuring a complete selection of replacement parts for grinders and sanders from top brands like Black and Decker, Milwaukee, , and Rockwell. Find the parts and schematics you need for small angle and large angle grinders, die grinders, straight grinders, and more.

Get Price

diy 12 disc sander, electric motor, frame Projects to

Apr 30, 2019Finally my disk sander is completed and ready to use. That's a great tool. All I needed was scraps, a 1/4 HP electric motor (1725 rpm), a pulley, an electrical box, a switch and an electric cord (plus skills and imagination, of course!).

Get Price

disc sander eBay

2,478 results for disc sander DAYTON Disc Sander,12 In.,1-1/2 HP,120/240 V, 49G992. 1,208.69 375W Bench Belt and Disc Sander Grinder Wood Sanding Benchtop 1/2 HP Motor 220V. Brand new. 74.32; Free Postage; 19 Watching. From Switzerland; SPONSORED. Makita GV5010 5-Inch Disc Sander.

Get Price

Model 31A 6 X 48 Belt/12 Disc Sander With 1.5 HP Motor

Full cast iron construction allows both metal and woodworking to be done on the same machine and the integral dual dust port keeps both belt and disc portions clean, extending abrasive life. The articulating table mounted on the 6 In. x 48 In. belt sander head can be used vertically, horizontally, or angled to accommodate diverse jobs.

Get Price

PHEER GRINDERS 9 DISC SANDER VARIABLE SPEED

CUSTOM MADE BELT GRINDERS, 2 x 72 variable speed 9 inch disc sander 1 HP 1 hp variable speed sander . includes 9 disc flat face 1 hp motor 1 hp variable speed drive NO TABLE OR BASE Price $695.00. Enter Option Name 9 inch disc sander 1.5 hp 1 hp variable speed sander . includes 9 disc flat face 1.5 hp 1.5 hp 9 disc sander variable

Get Price

Disc Sander Build wordsnwood

The more I thought about things, the more I thought that a twelve-inch disc sander would be a good project. The problem with the motor is that it is only 1/3 horsepower, which is pretty minimal. As I looked around various websites and forums and so on, I found several examples of people making 12 disc

Get Price

Delta Disc Sander site8.fcbruz

Delta Disc Sander 12 in 1/2 HP Steel Disc Plate Manual Brake Cast Iron Delta 30-120 12 Disc Sander Disk w/Mounting Bolt/Washer Rockwell Delta 12" Disc Sander Rear Cover Craftsmen Milwaukee Delta 6 x 48 Belt Sander 12 Disc Disk Base Stand w Door Motor Mount 31-730 Delta 12 Disc Sander 30-120 Disk Frame Casting

Get Price

Craftsman Grinder Parts Fast Shipping

Craftsman Grinder parts that fit, straight from the manufacturer. Use our interactive diagrams, accessories, and expert repair help to fix your Craftsman Grinder Carbon motor brushes are one of the most commonly replaced power tool components. Because carbon brushes are wear items, meaning that through friction and use they will gradually

Get Price

Disc Sander $500 (Fishersville) Tools For Sale

State 15 made in USA commercial grade. 12 x 22 table with miter gauge. Table tilts and raiseslowers via hand wheels and gearing. Motor is GE made in USA 1 hp, reversing, 115230 volt, single phase. Heavy duty reversing switch. Includes extra steel disc and some sanding discs. Includes mobile base, casters, and leveling screws. All cast iron and heavy steel construction.

Get Price

Homemade Belt Sander homemadetools

DC treadmill motor controller wiring for a belt grinder. By mikemanmade. You can also convert an existing tool into a belt sander; a bench grinder is a favorite for this. Smaller belt sanders can be driven by an electric drill, or even a rotary tool like a Dremel. A sealed motor

Get Price

diy 12 disc sander, electric motor, frame Projects to

Apr 30, 2019Apr 30, 2019- diy 12 disc sander, electric motor, frame. diy 12 disc sander, electric motor, frame. Projects to Try. What others are saying 6 Playful Tips Essential Woodworking Tools old woodworking tools cleanses. Had a HP motor lying around and decided to build a disc sander. I had a 10 inch sanding disc designed to be used

Get Price

12 disc sander grinder i hp motor residentialpainters

12 in. 1-1/4 HP Disc Sander Quality Tools at Discount This 12 in. disc sander is ideal for shaping and smoothing edges. Constructed of cast aluminum, this disc sander is built tough and its 1-1/4 HP motor reaches speeds of up to 1750 RPM to get your job done quickly.

Get Price

Get in touch

You will find yourself working in a true partnership that results in an incredible experience, and an end product that is the best.